Thursday, February 5, 2009

Next TAW-Talk : February 24th at 20:00

Title says it all really. Show up in time and we'll get the very best of the evening.

If anyone wants to present, share, show or talk about something, please just mail me (fvillumsen@student.animwork.dk ) or come by my desk. If you dont know where my desk is at, please mail me at fvillumsen@student.animwork.dk .

Program : - Karim about the film 'Deadleaves' and the situation in Japanese animation.
- Frederik showing clips of diferent animation styles followed by analysis and debate.
- Tod about the upcoming feature film project from Thailand.
- 'Citique my scene' event featuring Andreas Husballes acting scene.
- Logo competition winner to be announced!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh more animation talk, good... is it going to be two sucks as key-speakers. Imagine that, ahhh oh no, but really pretty cool visually huh.

    ReplyDelete